Tuesday 8 November 2005

Are you new to the blogosphere?




Most of us are new to the blogging world (and yes there is a thing called blogosphere which consists of blogs). Starting out can be hard and it takes a lot of time to come up with cool posts (even though you know that no body is going to read it). But it doesn't have to be that way. When I was browsing around the new I found this blog by Rajesh Setty that had some cool tips on how to get started and how you can get more people to come to your blog and all that stuff. Take a look at it yourself! Go to Rajesh Setty's site!

Give me some more time and I'll come up with my very own list of things that you can do ... but until then I guess this one will have to do!




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment