Monday 14 November 2005

Windows Live Messenger 8 (beta)



Yup, it's true Windows has started their new service called Windows live messenger 8 which is supposedly better from MSN Messenger.

And after trying it out for a while I think so too. I do have a couple of invites by the way, so if you want one just leave a comment (although you don't need an invite to test the beta version). So far there are vast improvements over it's predecessor and I seem to be liking the skin although it isn't completely to my taste.

I'll also see if I can write a review of the latest Windows Live Messenger version on tech-recipes. Or perhaps syschat as well... with lots of screenshots and so on to prove my points. Until then this article about Windows Live Messenger has to do.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment