Saturday 21 January 2006

Contact Me!



Okay so you want to contact me for something? No Problem!

E-Mail


You can send all your questions, comments, tips (I need a lot of those) or just plain complaints to beyondteck@gmail.com and I'll make sure that I reply to your e-mail as soon as I can. However, sometimes do to the large amount of questions I receive, I might not be able to reply to them for a while.

Please don't spam me. If you want to attach something in the e-mail, please do not send a Word document or HTML, and also please do not encode your message in some funny way. Disable all the fancy options in your e-mail program, and send the body of the message as plain ordinary text. Otherwise, I might not be able to read your message or it might automatically get dumped in the spam folder by Gmail. Image and PDF attachments are OK, but please no executable files.

Additional Information for Support help:
If you'd like to contact me for support help regarding some of the computer problems you might have, please allow some time for my reply. Please describe the problem as accurately and the more details you provide the better. For example, do not say my computer, instead specify the make, the components, the operating system and the version of the software that's acting up. I might not be able to solve your problems, but I may be able to suggest other avenues or possible solutions.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!