Sunday 21 May 2006

Dude, Where's the tech help?



Right now I'm very busy with a lots of things such as tech help and so on. However if you do need help here are some things that are definately going to help you out. I'll be back with cool posts on how to optimize stuff and so on, however right now I just don't seem to have enough time. So here are some resources which you can use.

Windows Related Problems
Other Computer Related Problems
  • Tech-Recipes- Has lots of articles and a forum that is guaranteed to be very helpful.
  • Syschat- The place to go where you are assured to get a reply, and get your problem solved.
Apple Related problems
Sorry if I don't reply to any of your e-mail or comments, I'll make sure to do that as soon as I have time, and put up a support section on this site as well.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment