Tuesday 27 December 2005

A picture is worth 1000 dollars




They say a picture is worth a thousand words... but this one is worth a 1000 dollars (fake) at least it is showing me that I'm loosing a lot of money (and quick)!

This widget clearly shows that I'm loosing more than I'm making... all of the prices are falling down by a lot of percent and I'm hardly making any money. Luckily there are a few pictures in green though that's why I'm not broke yet... I guess its only a matter of time.

Well at least this picture shows that I'm doing my work if not at least pretending to do my work...

I guess this is enough proof to show you that how much I love money, even if it is fake :D!




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment