Tuesday 3 January 2006

My Shares- Week 3



Here's the stats and my analysis of my shares. Well one thing is for sure, they are doing well, but that's just for now. I'm actually making tons of money with RIM now (I wish I had more RIM shares!), I guess the CES probably helped them, somehow?

Week 3 brought an unexpected twist to the shares. The shares are totally different then what I thought. So why not take a look at them yourself? And if you still didn't take a look at my previous stats then go to this post, the links to the files are there at the bottom of the post!

Excel - 18 KB Image hosted by Photobucket.com
PDF - 59 KB Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tags: ,






Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment