Tuesday 10 January 2006

Sorry for the inconvenience...



Update: I've temporarily changed the template... the newer template will be coming soon after a while!
Looks like my blog template is a little... ahem wierd in Internet Explorer... so I'm sorry for that. This will be corrected shortly and I assure you that I'll make a simpler template so that you can view this blog without any problems no matter what browser you are using. If you are using browsers like Firefox or the like you should be able to see the site properly.

So if you don't have firefox yet then you might wan't to get it... other pages also look better in Firefox.

Get Firefox!




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment