Thursday 23 March 2006

Almost done widgets



I've been working on the widgets and getting the screenshots (a lot of screenshots!) as per my list. I'm almost done the Dashboard widget, but I've still got debugging (debugging bugs me!) to do, so I'll probably be done later on. Until then, perhaps you just have to use your normal RSS reader. If you don't have one yet then I recommend using something like Sage, or live bookmarks in Firefox or perhaps RSS bandit. If you are using a Mac, then you'll probably be using (or are going to use) NetNewsWire (or you can use the light version for free, however the paid one is worth every penny!).
Than all you do is subscribe and enjoy, until the widgets are created of course.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment