Tuesday 21 March 2006

Simplifying posts



Posts aren't always the easiest things to create, and sometimes it is really hard to channel your thoughts into something that people can actually understand. And since my teacher has been telling me threatening me (telling me that he will fail me...) to simplify my posts, I think it's about time I do so. That's why I've launced a new format of writing posts- having one line instructions. I know that this might be hard to do, and I might not be able to cover everything I intended to, but it might be easy to understand never the less.
Do tell me your thoughts about it... and suggest ideas as well. I don't wan't to write posts all over again that are still hard to understand.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment