Monday 10 April 2006

Adium Update



Looks like Adium (or Adium X) was updated. Now of course Adium isn't the messenger I use most (I use Trillian + Windows Live Messenger a lot), but people seem to dearly love Adium over iChat and other things. I'm not sure why, but I've used it a couple of times and I think it is pretty good (not something to go totally nuts about). The extras are great as well... Sometimes I like the e-mail feature, which tells you when you have new e-mail and I find that this is way better than Gmail notifier (which is totally worthless).

So I'm wondering do you use Adium a lot? Or do you just prefer iChat? Just something I'm very curious about...




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment