Sunday 23 April 2006

No More Green



Today I took 5 minutes off hectic schedule to remove most of the green (almost all of the green) in this site. Many of my friends (especially Nishant) were complaining about the amount of dark green in the site, so I decided to get rid of it. Of course this is just temporary until summer starts but at least now it isn't overcrowded with green. Along with that I also made the font size larger so that people can at least read it now. And since I usually practice what I preach I followed what I said in this post, along with keeping the web 2.0 design trend in mind.

Hopefully you can use this until I get the time to go fix things up and have a better design.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment