Saturday 22 April 2006

My Business



In my business course right now we are creating a business as our final project for this year. For my business I decided to create a business like businesslogs except my business is going to be for anyone who wants to get websites, brochures, logos and flyers designed by us (or me, since I'm the only one involved in this fictional business).

This business is named 'Media PowR' since I wanted to include R in there somewhere. Plus I don't think there is any business by that name, although this has to be verified. Although my name isn't exactly perfect (at least according to this post by my friend) because there are 2 business called media power however it is inevitable to get a business name that is not taken by someone so I think this should do for now, unless other problems pop up.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment