Tuesday 30 May 2006

It's getting hot in here



Literally! It's kind of a good thing and a bad thing when you come to think of it. I mean, first of all us Canadians have to face about (and no we don't pronounce it as a-boot) 6 months of winter, freezing, cold and chilly. Then we get about 3 months of summer, when it gets pretty hot, but the only problem is sometimes it gets too hot to tolerate (does that make any sense?) so we need to rely on AC's etc.

Oh well, atleast the good thing about summer is.... school's out for summer! And in about 3 weeks I can enjoy what summer has to offer. But before that I must go through the following:

  1. 6 big projects (that I need to do all by my self... including work of others in my group like I mentioned over here).
  2. 5 Exams- That are worth a lot
  3. Learn more stuff because the teachers aren't apparently finished the whole curriculum
  4. Homework- We still aren't exempt from getting homework I guess
  5. Practice Exams and tests- We need to go through the usual review, practice tests and exams.
Phew... it'll be a great relief after all that stuff is done.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment