Sunday 20 August 2006

What's hapennin' lately?



If your wondering what's hapenning lately (if you are wondering though... seriously, get a life, I'm quite sure you have lot more things to do then read a blog that get's one post in a week (hopefully) and has really big run-on sentences (like this one) in it) then you've really come to the right place.

Anyways, apparently there's a lot of stuff going on in the web (as well as the web 2.0) world lately. Like blogger recently upgraded to a much more btter web-2.0 ish style type platform. But honestly though, if you do use blogger, then more web 2.0 stuff is the last thing you care about (unless you are somebody like Amit Agarwal who earns about 20,000 dollars per month (yes that's right there are 4 zeros in the number... it's not a mistake!)). I've yet to switch to the new type (if it is possible) but right now I have my hands a bit to tied with work right now. May be sometime in the future.

By the way does anyone still read this blog? I see 12 people subscribing to the blog but I'm quite sure they are probably the kind that don't check much about the blogs on their subscription list, just read the latest articles. If anybody does stumble upon this blog/website/work of genius and wants me to keep it alive with articles/rants and or boring articles then just holler (a.k.a. leave a comment) and I'll see if I can find some time to blog.

, , , , ,





Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment