Saturday 16 December 2006

Have to start blogging again!



Wow, I can't believe that people still read this blog. I guess Google is still playing an important role in it. It looks the "Firefox- Blinking Cursor Problem" is one of the most active posts around this blog. And when people say they love me (even if they don't know who I am) and are going to read my blog everyday, then.. well.. I have to start blogging again I guess.

I really don't get time to blog, mainly due to school and what not. But hey, I can seriously give it a try this time. I guess I also have to start being a regular at tech-recieps and syschat again. I'm pretty sure they miss me a lot. I really have to redesign this blog as well. I think that blogger should provide better blogger beta templates with better labeling ang all that. But I guess I'll have to work around that for now.

Oh and if any of you have any problems or anything like that (in terms of technology problems...) then feel free to drop me a mail and I'll see what I can do. These can be any sort tech of problems.. like vista problems or word problems and so on.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this site. I just found it as I got off the phone with HP. They told me that I needed to do a non destructive recovery to get rid of my SysFader problem. I used the procedure you have and we'll see. I'm going to read through your other stuff too. Looks great. Thanks, Adrianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding the time is a struggle. Good luck with that.

    Hey, for your redesign, may I suggest Wordpress as a much more flexable alternative.

    Anyway, thanks for the Firefox cursor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the encouragement guys. I'll try my best to get back on track and find some time so that I can blog about something. Currently I'm kinda busy working on another start-up project, which when done is going to be awesome. So after that may be I'll have some time to blog....

    ReplyDelete