Thursday 1 February 2007

Wow! Its been a super hectic week



Its been so busy for me lately that I almost forgot I even had a blog. Alas, all the non exam necessary stuff is coming back to me now, slowly and steadily. I've also gotta start working on my other projects, such as vista-news.com. Wow, I've neglected soo much stuff over the past few months. At least this semester I had only 2 exams, next semester its going to be 4... yikes!

Luckily I have a bit more interesting subjects like computer engineering. Well, I'm not sure how interesting it really is, but we'll see how things turn out. Oh and I'll be doing some Java coding, so watch out for some fun-filled downloads over the course of the next few weeks.

Oh and if there are any of you interested in writing about Vista then make sure to apply. Who knows, you could be the next new writing sensation :D . Speaking of Vista.. I'm pretty sure that not all of you have vista yet. So make sure you go check out my article on how to Make XP look like vista, which is going to be updated pretty soon. Or you could go use Linux (with beryl and all those uber extremely cooler then vista effects :O).





Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment