Thursday 28 June 2007

I think I forgot how to blog!



Wow, I think it's been so long since I last blogged something I'm pretty sure I forgot how to blog... ok not quite but something to that effect. But fear not my friends, I'm back. And this time I've got a few tools to help me out.

So yes, I'm using Windows Live Writer to write this blog post, and to be honest I like it. Finally a product from the 'Windows Live' series of applications that I really seem to like. I'm really sure that this is going to help me write more articles and make me uber productive.

Anyway, exams are done and I'm free to do anything I want. Ok, I still have summer school and a couple of workshops to teach, but I'm still a free man.

Stay tuned.. this time I assure you that I'm going to start blogging again.. I hope.. no really I do..





Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

1 comment:

  1. hi rishi,
    nice to see you back again.....
    keep up the gd work..

    ReplyDelete