After thinking for a while, I've came to the conclusion that it was probably for a couple of reasons why the back-to-back updates were released.
- Some one in the Mozilla Team screwed up some code so they had to fix it
- A really really big security bug was discovered
- They wanted to introduced some new features (I didn't see anything new though)
- The FireFox team was bored to death and decided to release something new
- Some one noticed a bug in FireFox
So now, rest assured, no one else needs to worry about the quick release of updates. I hereby confirm that Firefox is still the browser that you should use the most. Why? Because it is updated frequently, has great features and is still the fastest of the bunch. At least, I find it to be fastest.
Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to email@example.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!