Thursday 15 December 2005

The Share Market?



The share market... one of the most fascinating things ever. You never know what is going to happen and when it is going to happen. You can make money and sometimes loose it. I should know. Being an experienced "Blog Shares" player, I know how hard the real deal is going to be like. That's why here are some things that I've learnt (from real life and my business class).


1. Shares are a part of a company that funds it. So if you own shares then you are partially an owner of the company which is also called "Corporation". (you know what I mean right?)
2. You buy shares by investing in the Stock market and buying shares (obviously)
3. Shares are highly volatile because the value of each share depends on how much it is traded and how much profit the Corporation makes
4. You make profit when you buy a share at a lower price and sell it at a higher price (of course!)
5. If you do any day trading (trading shares every day) you might loose a lot of money and make a lot of money (or in my case "Blog dollars")

Finally never leave your shares unattended... bad things can happen. In my case I lost about 6 million blogshare dollars. Which is a lot considering that you only start off from 500 blogshare dollars.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment