Sunday 5 February 2006

Beyond-teck seems to be having problems



Beyond-teck, seemed to be having a lot of problems in the past few days. The Internet Explorer problem, the template problems and the publishing problem... the list just goes on and on. But I've fixed most of those problems now...
The template problem is something that I have been working on, and apparently there are problems in my script. My whole idea of changing the template from the previous one was to make it compatible, but I guess I just made it a little less compatible. And whenever you view this site in IE (IE 6 I mean) it seems that you might be greated with an error... IE 7 is a totally different story, if just cuts of half of my blog, well IE 7 can't even be called a widely used browser yet, so I won't worry about that right now.
As for the blogger problem, lots of my freinds and frequent visitors to my blog have been telling me that they can't access my blog- at all. Apparently that was a blogger issue (might be a publishing problem, I'm not sure) but now it just seemed to have resolved itself. So I don't need to worry about that problem either.
Well one thing is for sure, even if I manage to resolve all these puzzling problem, I guess there are always going to be new ones popping up...
, , , , ,




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment