Thursday 2 February 2006

Performancing version 1.1 is here but...




Okay, so you probably already know this but incase you don't. Performancing version 1.1 is here, and as always it is great. I love using performncing all the time, because it makes it easier for me to look at a page and blog from it... Usually I use Firefox, but sometimes as I mentioned before I do use Flock, and you'll know that when you read my previous post. Version 1.1 is great but...
there is a little problem in Flock. I talked to Jed (the genius mastermind guy who is involved in this plug-in) about the bug in Flock that causes Flock to display 2 icons instead of one (this only happens in Flock), and he apparently fixed this. However, now its even more screwed up... yikes! Oh well, I guess its all right for me because I don't pay attension to such petty thigns while writing my posts but what about other people? What would they think? Jed looks like you have another lil' problem to fix in Ver 1.2...

, , , , ,




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment