Tuesday 14 March 2006

Cleaning up the code!



Today, I started work on this blog's template again, to add some more interesting features to it... (like one important feature is the 'no javascript errors' feature ). Plus I want to host the CSS somewhere else, so that I can may be make the site a little more faster. And the graphics on this site need an update as well (a big update actually) so I'll be working on that today.

On a completely different note... hey blogger, where are all the posts I put up last week? The story goes something like this... I used the Performancing extension to do my posts and published it, but for some reason the posts aren't here right now. I guess I'll have to republish them.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment