Sunday 2 April 2006

More storage space



It looks like I definitely need more space if I want to get more tools to play around with. Current this drive is almost full, of course there are other drives but I still want to get an extra drive, to either replace or work along with my existing drive. I would really love to get a Raptor (since they have 10, 000 RPM), but the noise factor really bugs me, so I'll probably get a barracuda (or two depending on how my mood is ) to make my rig a bit faster (for example since there's more space the drive can be defragmented more and get . I'll make sure to document the whole process, just in case any one wants to replace their drives but are a little afraid that they'll wreck their computer.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment