Wednesday 15 October 2008

Why do I get a blogger error when I publish a post?





It's been hapenning for the past few weeks. Every time I publish a post, a window pops up and tells me that there has been an error. The post seems to turn out fine, and its published without any problems. Yet, blogger somehow seems to manage to confuse itself everytime.

Speaking of which, reminds me how blogger sometimes feels like Windows now. It has less, improperly developed features to that of other blogging systems like Wordpress and even Typepad. It can barely even format the tags right, and the most scariest of all -- It's owned by Google and Google doesn't seem to be doing much with it right now.

To be honest, I think someone at blogger needs to realize that they've been using the same darn pages for the last 3 years, and I cna barely notice any changes in the design. They do seem to tweak the 'dashboard' page every fortnight though, but it's pretty much useless in terms of improving and enhancing the publishing process. I mean, even Windows Live Writer has more features... surely Blogger must be doing someting wrong.

And then there's the question of support. In the past when I used to try to publish from Safari, it'd tell me that there was no support for Safari. Now, there's no message, and there's still no support for Safari. Assuming that most people who love blogging, or alteast even a small fraction of the bloggers out there would be owning a mac, can't they atleast add some support? Honestly though, talking about all this is making me want to switch to Wordpress.

Back to the errors: Are the errors occurring for anyone else out there? Am I doing something wrong here?




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment