Interestingly enough deleting several messages (e-mails or call messages) on the blackberry is the analog of doing so on the computer (where one holds the shift key or ctrl/cmd key to select multiple things). One simply needs to:
- Hold down the Shift Key (the one on the bottom row, to the left most or right most side of the keyboard with the aA symbol)
- Scroll along with your trackball to select messages (hah, take that touch screen phones... let's see you do this! well actually it is quite possible)
- Press the Delete key (the one that says del with the left arrow)
- Choose your option (your blackberry will choose Cancel as the default if you do this... instead of automatically going on your preferred option):
- Either delete it from your handset
- Or delete it from the server too
- Enjoy your empty/skimmed down inbox!
Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to email@example.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!