Saturday 25 March 2006

Smaller font



Chances are that if you've been visiting my blog lately, you might notice that I now have some smaller font on my blog (11px as opposed to 12px that I had before). Why is this you ask? Because I can get more content in less space, and it looks much more neater and condensed to me. And it matches the sidebar text as well perfectly. And if you have 'ClearType' fonts enabled then you won't have a problem with this.
If you think that this might not be the perfect font size for you or other regular readers then fell free to drop me a note. I'll change it back to a bigger font size so that you don't need to strain to read text... people, including me, hate it when that happens.




Got a question, tip or comment? Send them to beyondteck+question@gmail.com and we'll try to answer it in a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment